The synthesis of two or more materials such as fillers and matrix materials give us composites. Composites are utilized for various applications related to aerospace, transportation, electronics, consumer goods, marine, and so forth. Composites such as glass fiber, carbon fiber, boron fiber, and aramid fiber serve as fitting alternatives to conventional structural materials made of concrete, steel, aluminum, and wood. Being a combined product, a composite possesses unique physical and chemical properties due to the properties of its constituent materials. Composites have a high strength-to-weight ratio, are lightweight, and have resistance to fire, heat, and corrosion. This report examines the global market for composites and their types. The report also focuses on the ongoing trends that will influence the market for composites in the next five years.
Reasons for Doing This Study:
As the global demand for quality materials increases in all kinds of industries, the range of uses for composites expands. The need for very technically advanced yet economically feasible materials for critical product designs and profile developments forces engineers to think of composite materials as innovative solutions.
The Global Market for Composites: Resins, Fillers, Reinforcements, Natural Fibers and Nanocomposites Through 2022
The Report Includes:
• 107 data tables
• An overview of the global market for composites, including resins, fillers, reinforcements, natural fibers, and nanocomposites
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
• Segmentation of the major components of this market into five major types and a further breakdown by their subtypes, application markets, regional markets, and major players in each of these submarkets
• Coverage of major end-user industries and applications, including construction/infrastructure; transportation; marine markets; electrical/electronic parts/components; appliances; and consumer products (sport and leisure, lawn and garden products, etc.)
• Analysis of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
For more information please click on: